Please Get Involved!Can you do more to support Bude Sea Pool?
- Join the Friends of Bude Sea Pool Scroll down to join online now – it costs £10 and it really helps.
- Make a one-off donation at Bude Sea Pool or in one of the Blue Tins around Bude? Or scroll down to donate online now
- Click here to buy some merchandise.We have everything from pens to hoodies, and all profits help Bude Sea Pool.
- Find out here how to become a volunteer. There are lots of jobs that need doing and everyone’s input is welcome!
- Click here to become a Business Sponsor. We have well over 50 sponsors that provide crucial financial input and the Friends support them in return.
- Become a Visitor Giving Partner. Click here to find out how local businesses and visitors alike can support Bude Sea Pool.
- Spread the word about Bude Sea Pool – share a photo on Instagram, like us on Facebook, subscribe to our Twitter feed or write a review on TripAdvisor!
If you would like to find out more about how you could do more to support Bude Sea Pool then please contact us.
Become a Friend of Bude Sea Pool
The best way to support Bude Sea Pool is to join us. Membership of the Friends of Bude Sea Pool is open to everyone from all over the world and over 50% of our Friends live outside Bude itself!
By becoming a Friend of Bude Sea Pool you contribute directly to keeping it FREE and improving the fabric of the existing facility and helping us enhance it for future generations. Annual membership costs £10 per adult, £5 for a child or £25 for a family.
If you are a UK taxpayer, please sign the Gift Aid declaration (or tick the Gift Aid box) on the donation form. This increases the value of donations and eligible subscriptions by around 25% at no cost to you (subject to approval by HMRC).
If you don’t want to join FoBSP, or are already a Friend, and would like to make a one-off donation towards Bude Sea Pool’s running costs then your contribution is very welcome. Please click here to download a donation form and, if you are a UK taxpayer, enable us to claim the Government’s Gift Aid. Thank you so much for your contribution.
Donate By Phone
TextGiving means anyone with a mobile phone can make a donation without giving card details, logging in, or anything complicated.
>> Send a text message to: 70070
>> In the message type: BUDE01 £2
(Or £5, £10 or any suitable amount)
That’s it! We receive the donation, and you are sent a confirmation text message which tells you how to add Gift Aid to your payment if you are a UK taxpayer. This takes less than two minutes, is extremely secure, and could help us raise thousands. (If you don’t pay the phone bill, make sure you have permission before doing this.)
Donate Via The Big Give
A quick, easy and secure way to donate directly to Bude Sea Pool funds using a card in just a few seconds. Just CLICK HERE and have your card details handy:
This system is easier than PayPal and only costs us the card handling fees. If you’re a UK taxpayer then you can tick the Gift Aid option and we’ll receive 25% extra from the government.
Donate Via Virgin Money Giving
A quick, easy and secure way to donate directly to Bude Sea Pool funds using a card in just a few seconds.
Or you can send a donation from your bank account to ours: please email us for details.