Sunday was a great day at Bude’s Sea Pool – the community certainly enjoyed the afternoon! Over £450 was raised by the guys at Life’s a Beach barbecue and Bude Sea Pool’s tea and cake stall!
Thanks go to the following people….
*David and his staff at Life’s a Beach who cooked for free.
*Warrens Butchers who donated the burgers
*Snouts and Trotters, Marhamchurch who donated the sausages
* The Bakery in Queen Street who donated the rolls
* Bude Nippers for the loan of the barby
* The Jeff Palmer Band
* GMC Choir
* Mark Rosser Swing Singer
* The FoBSP volunteers who baked cakes
* Bude Sea Pool Water Polo Club
* Scott at Bude Surfing Experience
* Bude Sharks Swimming Club
And finally, everyone who came to enjoy the event and support Bude Sea Pool!